Friday, January 25, 2013

christopher walken in annie hall is my vehicular role model.

When I started this blog, I made a monumental decision; new year, new Instagram.  So kids, take your average 3:56 minute visit time (yeah, I learned what Google Analytic is) and follow me on Insty.  I promise it will be amusing, as my self-preservation instincts are rapidly declining.  Round here Fridays are going to be about my amateur photography via Insty and my bro'ings on around town.



I am new to blogging, so naturally, we don't know each other very well.  I guess the biggest thing going on for me at the moment is that I am getting married on April 6th.  I read an article about the two-hour premiere of Mad Men (setting my DVR now) referring to the April 7th date as "pretty soon!  So soon, in fact..."

Anyway, that drop-in-the-bucket-sized comment has been snowballing around in my brain for the past few hours and I am having a pretty sizable WTF moment.  I have a relatively demanding job, I am endeavoring to start this blog, I fractured my tailbone three weeks ago (mentioning merely to give you a mental image of how hot I really am) and overall I am pretty lazy person.  So, I have a lot (read: ay-lot) of things to square away. 

Pumping the breaks on the bridezilla bit, I'd like to take a beat and acknowledge how absolutely charmed my world is.  Because I basically have the dopest boyfriend and the greatest life.  I'd also like to give a little wedding teaser:

I am wearing either this, this, or this to my wedding.
Keeping true to our roots, we are getting married at One If By Land, Two If By Sea.
Next weekend is my tea party bridal shower at the Inn at Irving Place.
The Groom has taken the lead planning a dope honeymoon in Tanzania, Zanzibar and Dubai
We are mini-mooning for a long weekend in Anguilla.








14 comments:

  1. Nice post. Great friday.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have a whole 3+ months and those dresses are beautiful. You totally got this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some awesome photos there! Too bad I don't have instagram :( forever sad. My phone doesn't support it. Have an awesome weekend!!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer, its quite fun to be an amateur photog :)

      Delete
  4. gorgeous photos! I totally get the lazy thing, sometimes i am sooo unproductive but your HM sounds like its gonna be fabulous

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shots!! would you like to follow eachother? xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable post!
    kisses!




    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great post and I love the picture collages you made:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete

Lets hear it; the good, the bad and the ugly.
If you follow me, I will follow you; true story.
xo
A